Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

My husband and best friend both swear these are their favorite peanut butter cookies. And lucky for you, they're one of the simplest things I make, though, I can't really take credit for this recipe. Various versions of it are floating around the internet, I've just added a couple things to make it all the more delicious. 

You'll need: one cup of your favorite peanut butter (smooth or crunchy), one to one and a half cups of your favorite sweetener (I like Sugar in the Raw or Stevia), and egg replacer equaling one egg. Mix it all up, and spoon the now cookie batter onto a non-stick baking sheet. It's your choice whether you make the cookies small and thick, or big and thin. Bake at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes, until the cookies just start to brown. 

If you'd like, you can add some dark chocolate squares to each cookie for an antioxidant boost. And a walk down  peanut butter cup memory lane! 

No comments:

Post a Comment